Sunday, November 11, 2007

11/11/07

Thanks for the chat today, bro. No matter what the temperature is, it's always cold on that hill. I know you are not there, but somehow, I get comfort just to be able to sit a spell. How I wish I had your guidance and love to lead me over the last 14 years. 14 years. How can that be? You would have just turned fifty nine and you know I would've given you shit about it. Words will never describe that hole in my heart. Godspeed, bro. I miss you. I suspect you know how much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe it's been 14 years since Dad left us. He missed my wedding and he'll miss the birth of his grandchild. I felt he was there on my wedding day and I believe that he will be celebrating the birth of our child. He may not be here with us, but yet, he's always here.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking