Friday, September 19, 2008

I am A Weird Guy, No Question

Don't ask me why, because I don't know but I have developed this weird crush on the Progressive Insurance chick named Flo. She reminds me so much of a waitress I used to work with at Harvey's, a greasy spoon restaurant with character in downtown Moline that I slaved at in high school. She wasn't much to look at but had this "something". That's it in a nutshell here, but I think she's hot. Therapist anyone?

I couldn't find a picture of "Flo", but this is the gal who plays her on TV.
Here's her bio: Stephanie Courtney, born February 08, 1970 in Stony Point, New York, is an American actress who is noted for her recurring roles on several television shows including the characters: Renee the Receptionist on Adult Swim comedy Tom Goes to the Mayor (2004-2006); Marge on the AMC drama Mad Men (2007); and Diane on the ABC comedy Cavemen (2008). Courtney is a member of the Groundlings improvisational theater in Los Angeles, California. In 2003, she won the Copper Wing award at the Phoenix Film Festival with the ensemble cast for the comedy Melvin Goes to Dinner. She has also been noticed in television commercials, such as Skittles (2008), Wienerschnitzel (2005), and as the cashier Flo for Progressive Corporation Auto Insurance (2008).
Well, she has some nice chops and a good resume, for sure. I'll have to watch those other shows. I just picked her out in "Mad Men"

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking