Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Tide Is Turning



I found this on Steve Mays' website. Steve is about as good as it gets when putting together a website. I need to do more to turn mine into one as good as his. I'm working on it.

This was originally done by Bob Cesca on his blog: I have no idea who Roger Waters is supporting in this thing (and I hasten to note that this video was created without his permission), but when I heard Senator Obama's historic Philadelphia address last week, this song, "The Tide Is Turning," from Waters' underrated 1987 album Radio KAOS kept running on a loop in my head.

The song and the speech compelled me to take a break from the snark to assemble this mash-up as a tribute to everyone who has endured this seven-year-long dark ride; and to everyone who hopes that America can and will change for the better.

Buzz up!on Yahoo!Until recently, I honestly didn't think it was possible. And even though it's only the beginning, Senator Obama's campaign is clearly our best shot to, at the very least, turn the tide against this seemingly interminable darkness.


Bob Cesca's Goddamn Awesome Blog! GO!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking