Saturday, August 25, 2007

There Is Art and Then There's Art...


Art is so subjective. One man's poison is another man's medicine. While I know what I like, I am not quick to loathe other's tastes. I could not get righteously indignant with my daughter when her and a friend drove to Chicago earlier this summer and saw Marilyn Manson. In my 17th year, I rode in a very shady VW micro bus with no heat, seatbelts or common sense in the dead of winter to see Alice Cooper hang himself in Madsion Wisconsin. There were about six guys in the van and I swear the driver was tripping. But I digress, I am posting this link for those who like their art on a bit of a different plane. These people have self modified themselves in a way that is fascinating and yet hideous at the same time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking