Sunday, July 22, 2007

T Minus Thirty Days...and counting...

Until goodbyes are said and new roles are accepted. It will be almost 18 years since this miracle took place "And when you stop and think about it, You won't believe it's true. That all the love you've been giving, Has all been meant for you. I'm looking for someone to change my life. I'm looking for a miracle in my life. And if you could see what it's done to me, To lose the love I knew Could safely lead me through. " No time for tribulations, since she gets to add the chapters titled "college life". It's not about me, it's about her. The rite of passage is something we have been going through forever, and while I don't believe there is a parachute big enough to ease the pain; I can only hope that it's a soft landing.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking