Saturday, April 01, 2006

Let's Play A Game

Who is this?
Two hints:
a) he is a major musical talent
b) this was taken in 1974
So, who is it? I will not accept anonymous entries. You have to tell me who you are.
You win a package of either Cherry Nibs or Strawberry Twizzlers.
Good luck.
We have a winner!!!!! Congrats.

Billy Joel
Randy Albers
Trenton, IL
Yes, Randy, YOU WIN. A fine name and a fine guess! Let me know what your choice might be. Thanks to my buddy Keith Freeman, who guessed Slim Whitman. You're a madman!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy Joel




Randy Albers
Trenton, IL
albers96@charter.net

Anonymous said...

John Mellencamp
and if I am not right I still want some Twizzlers please :)

Anonymous said...

Randy,

I'm content with the sweet taste of victory. Feel free to give my winnings to the candy-loving child of your choice.

Randy Albers

Blog Archive

Web Tracking