Thursday, August 18, 2005

Frontier House


I was thinking tonight about this show that was on Public Television about 3 1/2 years ago. I became hooked quickly. This is the story of three families that are travelling by stagecoach and basically put out in Eastern Montana and then told..."you're on your own." How would you do if you had to live like they did back then? I grew up on a farm, so I hope I would fare better than most. I kept saying to the one guy on the show that he should spend every spare second cutting wood. But, he didn't listen. One couple couldn't cope and divorced. This was an excellent show and I was very sorry to see it end. I wonder what happened to those people. In my opinion, the best reality show I have ever seen. "Frontier House"

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking