Saturday, October 27, 2018

All Down The Line

Lovely day in the mid west today. Instead of watching football on TV, I decided to as my mother would say, "go outside and get the stink blowed off me."

The nice thing about Sedalia is the access to the Katy trail. I decided to go south west today for a leisurely ride toward Green Ridge which is about 12 miles down the trail. In the above picture I approached some spot on the trail named "Campbell." If you look closely in the distance there is the marker to people coming the other way with absolutely nothing in between
My view today. The Katy is well taken care of and well maintained, a true jewel in the Mo. State Parks system
These things are deadly and dangerous. Glad I looked up when I did.
Nice spur off the trail right outside Sedalia

So, there it is. I haven't played basketball in awhile, I'm about 30 pounds overweight but I can still do this, Sedalia to Green Ridge and back. Lovely afternoon on the trail.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking