Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Today

First day of physical therapy and I feel like crap. Really. I thought I had a fever
....(no not that fever)...this morning because all I did at the table while eating my oatmeal was sweat. I miss sweating, I really do but not under these circumstances. My shoulder hurts like hell and everytime I try to straighten my arm out, I feel like I am getting stuck with a white hot poker in my wrist. Why my wrist and why now to feel like I am having a migrane (which I never get). They said the rehabilitation process was going to be tough. I can hardly wait.
PT is at four, The Man With No Name triple feature with Clint Eastwood before then.

1 comment:

Max said...

Randy, you want to waste some time while you are laid up and recuperating? Livenewscameras.com my friend :)

Max...

Blog Archive

Web Tracking