Friday, February 08, 2008

R I P


Charles "Cookie" Thornton. The shooter, member of the Kirkwood-Webster Y


Officer Tom Ballman. Kirkwood Police Department


Officer William "Bill" Biggs. Kirkwood Police Department. Officer Biggs was a good guy.


Councilwoman Connie Carr. My councilwoman. Very nice person.


Kirkwood Public Works Director Kenneth Yost. Extremely decent person.


Councilman Micheal Lynch. His daughter Meredith and my daughter are good friends.


In serious condition Mayor Mike Swoboda. I don't always agree with the mayor but I like him and respect him.


There is a candlelight vigil tonight at seven. i'll be there

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly ironic that right across the street from the Kirkwood Police station is the office of the local chapter of NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness.) NAMI helps persons with mental illnesses and their families.

Anonymous said...

Randy,

Thanks for your kind words!
I needed it, we are all hurting!
I've been wanting to get back in touch for months!! I'm so glad you are back!!

But this is too much. Your blogs are beautifully written and to those who question professionalism
makes me so sad. If they had any idea...hang in there. I'm sure I'll see you at one of the services this week. D.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking