Monday, December 31, 2007

A Route 66 New Years Eve


Tonight following the Blues game (about 9pm CST or so), I will ring in the new year like Dick Clark. We will be counting down the top 30 songs as picked by the loyal listeners of KMOX. The countdown starts at nine and should end up right around midnight (if I don't blow it). So, if you listening from far away, it's KMOX.com and click on "listen live".

For those of you in town, it's 1120 AM on your radio dial. And if the weather stays like this, you might even be able to listen as far away as Texas. Humbled and proud to be your dutiful radio servant (savant?), I am...

1 comment:

Brian Holland said...

Thanks for the reminder--I keep forgetting to tune you in on Saturday nights! I have you tuned in right now on my trusty GE SuperRadio. Great show, although your voice sounds higher to me on AM. Come to think of it, you sound taller too, for some reason--just kidding...

Re: your RNR Hall of Fame poll, where's the "All Of The Above" choice?

Happy New Year to you, dear Sir, and don't never stop Rockin'!

Blog Archive

Web Tracking