Here are your entries into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for the class of 2008.
1. John Mellencamp-I have no problem with this, although I believe there are better choices
2. Leonard Cohen-really, what east coast effite snob picked this guy? He is nothing outside of New York
3. The Dave Clark five-they had five songs that made the top ten in the charts. five.
4. Madonna-then it's no longer the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, then is it?
5. The Ventures-two songs that made the top ten. two.
Meanwhile, on the outside looking in are The Moody Blues, The Doobie Brothers, Three Dog Night, Roxy Music and Chicago who wait for their chance. Meh.