Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sweaty Randy

I am not sure what has happened, but lately, I am sweating like a bear. Whenever I play basketball anymore, every nano-micro-inch of my clothes including socks and shoes are wet. Washed my car today, sweat like a pig. Cleaned out the inside of my car, sweat like a muhfugga.
Went shopping, sweat. Walk from where I park the car to KMOX at 8am every morning, sweating bullets. I know my body thermosat is working pretty well, it just must go into overdrive when it gets this hot. Temperatures in the upper nineties all week.


*************************************************************************************


I found my old 1981 model Sony Trinitron 13" TV the other day, plugged it in, got snow and nothing else. This TV is as much a part of my past as I can think. It's been a good friend and also been used as a projectile during a heated discussion. I know it would be cheaper and easier just to go out and buy a new one. Can we have attachments to inatimate objects? At one time, it had the best picture around and it really came in handy when I lived in Denver. I called a TV repairman the other day, he said he would drop by and work on it, never heard a word from him since. Maybe the TV is junxed.
**************************************************************************************


No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking