Monday, March 19, 2007

Tournament Tidbits



It's the time to grab a big old container of salted nuts in the shell, a Cherry Coke Zero and enjoy the tournament, the greatest sports spectacle in America. The lesson from the weekend? Practice those free throws, son. Xavier would have upset Ohio State if the guy would have hit his last free throw. It would have put Xavier up by four with less than 10 seconds to play. I have Kansas to win it all and I am still sticking to that, they look great. I am so happy that Duke and Maryland are gone. Last year, Gerry Williams from Maryland read the riot act to anyone who would listen about being better than any mid major schoool last year, but when Missouri State tried to schedule a game with them, he wouldn't do it. Nice job, Butler. There is a reason that Gerry Williams won't play anyone from a mid major. He loses. I hope Butler takes down Florida, but I am pretty sure that won't happen. My sentimental favorite? SIU. My favorite teacher in high school went there and I drive through Carbondale weekly. So, the kiss of death is now on the Salukis.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking