Friday, June 09, 2006

Tivo Time

The Deadliest Catch.


This has been my favorite TV show lately. I have seen all of the shows and now I am watching them in reruns. I will set up my season pass to make sure I don't miss any more. This is the story of a group of crab boats that fish for Alaskan King Crab north of the Bering Strait. I guess I watch this because this looks like a challenging way to make some serious dough. I actually thought I might like to do this until the narrator said that the guys were up for 36 hours straight catching crab. I am too old for that.


Windfall





This show looks like it may have some promise. A group of friends win a huge sum of money in the lottery and we get to watch as (apparently) their lives change much more than we can imagine. I have a season pass all set up. I will watch the first show tonight and report. I hope NBC doesn't screw it up. The first show has promise, although I am the only one in the family who thinks so. I have taken the bait and I will report how this goes. Another interesting show, may be too many plot lines though, we will see.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking