Sunday, September 04, 2005

This is funny..

I can always count on my friend Jay Philpott to come up with cool stuff, this is no exeption. I found this very amusing:

Rock and Roll Thesaurusized by Christopher J. Falvey
ROCK & ROLL BY LED ZEPPELIN
It has come to pass an extended era from the time when I swayed and revolved,
It has come to pass an extended era from the time when I performed the leisurely walk.
Ooh, allow me to obtain it in return, allow me to obtain it in return,
Allow me to obtain it in return, little one, where I approach from.
It has come to pass an extended era, come to pass an extended era,
Ensued an extended isolated, isolated, isolated, isolated, isolated occasion. Agreed it has.

"Yesterday"
BY THE BEATLES
In the recent past, every one of my dilemmas gave the impression of being so distantly absent.
At the present, it seems as though they're at this time to hang about.
Oh, I accept as true the recent past.
Abruptly, I'm not partially the gentleman I used to exist as.
There's a silhouette suspended on top of me.
Oh, the recent past approached abruptly.

"My Generation"
BY THE WHO
The populace attempts to place us behind
(Discussing on the subject of my age group)
Simply since we become known
(Discussing on the subject of my age group)
Belongings they do give the impression of being dreadfully chilly
(Discussing on the subject of my age group)
I anticipate I will expire previous to when I become aged
(Discussing on the subject of my age group)
This is my age group
This is my age group, infant

"Purple Haze"
BY JIMI HENDRIX
Violet mist completely in my intellect
Recently, effects simply don't give the impression of being identical
Carrying on humorously; however, I am not acquainted with the reason
Pardon me at the same time as I make out with the atmosphere
Violet mist altogether in the region of
Don't recognize if I'm approaching happy or depressed
Am I content or in desolation?
Suchlike it is, that lass placed a magic charm on top of me
Assist me
Assist me
Oh, no, no

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy, it's Mike Henehan, I havent spoken with you forever. I'll send you an email or something.

Anonymous said...

okay, gonna bug you again, i can't find an e-mail anywhere, so could you be a peach and shoot me one at rocknspeed716@hotmail.com

there's a lot I got to tell you. Nothing important, just fun.

And i REALLY need your advice with something since Skid and Ken won't help me.

thanks uncle randy,
mikey

Blog Archive

Web Tracking