Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today's log Stardate 8242005

Today, I find myself in Madison Wisconsin. I am proud to say that the company I work for (Learfield Comunications) now carries the sports programming for 3 of the top 10 party schools in America. Thank you, thank you very much. I happen to like Madison a lot. Good radio here...the "Jack" station, (Charley@105.1) does it very well, and it is very eighties based (in laymans terms, they lay a lot of music from the eighties). I did hear in Madison what I thought was the segue from hell..."Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town, by Kenny Rogers into "Don't You Want Me Baby" by the Human League. Brutal. I am in Milwaukee again tomorrow and in Reedsburg WI, along with Dubuque and others on Friday.

1 comment:

Max said...

Man, that seque sounds like the ultimately bad CD machine on shuffle. I would be hurtin for certin had I heard that one myself.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking