Monday, April 15, 2019

Lint In My Cuff...

Sunshine Monday here in rural Mizzourah
____________________________________

I was walking to the grocery store ( I walk just about everywhere here), and a fairly young woman pulls up to me and says, "Hey, you need a ride?" I said no thanks, I was just getting some exercise, and she then said, "You sure? I'll take you anywhere you want to go...."
Hmmm...I haven't heard of a "Sedalia Slasher" or anything like that but I guess I was flattered.

____________________________________________________________________________

I am violating a radio rule. I am actually looking to buy house here. My GM said to me the other day "you have to be a freaking moron to get fired from here. Do your fucking job, have a decent attitude and you will be here forever." I think I can do that. Haven't really felt something was fun for a long time. This is starting to feel like fun. Looking for places out side the city. I have about a 25 mile radius where I'm looking.
Once I buy something though, the tectonic plates will move and we'll all die.

____________________________________________________________________________

I really like Mayor Pete. I don't think a gay man can become president, but I didn't think a black man could either. He is actually younger than one of MY kids. That's really weird. He is actually younger than one of MY kids. That's really weird. He seems like your favorite kid who did everything right and still turned out to be a decent human being. I get that from him. He's thoughtful, articulate, smart, brave and calm at the same time. Maybe this is the millennial's JFK. Lord knows my generation fucked this thing up.

______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking