Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cat Mother and The All Night Newsboys

As discussed earlier on this here blog, I come from a pretty rough family. My mother's family would just as soon kick your ass as look at you. One of my relatives was a junkie and shall we say had very eclectic tastes in music. He shared a house with my other cousin who was about my best friend. I spent a lot of time at that house. His record collection was full of stuff up until that time that was unheard of. People like Potliquor, Spooky Tooth, Wishbone Ash, Love Sculpture and Cat Mother and the all Night Newsboys. I know these guys fueled late night speed induced thought about the universe and our place in it. According to this, I am not alone in my appreciation for the band. I have exactly three songs. "Theme In A" "Turkish Taffy" and "Theme From Albion DooWah". That's it. All poor quality and scratched, taken from Napster. If you hear anything about this band......thanks.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking