Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Couple Of Things That Are Unrelated

I really watch what I eat. I try to keep the weight at a certain level. There are certain things that I literally can eat enough of to make me puke.

Exhibit A Cashews

I can eat these undtil I throw up. My grandmother used to call them "butter nuts." I understand why. Maybe the best food on the planet. I am addicted to these like real bad


Exhibit B Buffalo Chicken Wings
I first ate these at The Landing in Washington Missouri while playing charity softball circa 1992. The locals invited us over and introduced me to this incredible culinary delight. That night alone, I must have had 12 pounds of them. Anywhere, anytime. The Key West Restaurant at Union Station in St. Louis has the best chicken wings (or it could have been the excellent margaritas). Now looking for good wings in Nashville.





This man should not be playing football. Let alone the Superbowl. Gangstas and thugs. Getting old. He was arrested for weapons by basically having a whole bedroom of guns and his bodyguard was murdered a month or so ago.
That's a good role model. The face of the NFL?

2 comments:

karlene's mom said...

Ahhh..
The Landing in WashMo is a great place. Had their pizza? Yummmmmmy! :-)

Anonymous said...

I make the best chicken wings, if you are ever in the tampa bay area, look me up!

Blog Archive

Web Tracking