Sunday, December 03, 2006

Song Stuck In My Head











This song has been stuck in my head since Monday of last week and I can't get it out, maybe a public forum will dislodge this thing and give it to you. I hope. And remember, no tag backs.

False Faces
Oil on canvas
Couplets and stanzas to divine who you are
Pencil portrayals and jealous betrayals
Get you further afar
(Chorus)
Oh, false faces and meaningless chases I travel alone
Oh, first places and calendar races I need a home
Hostile hotel walls, footfalls and phone calls
And you're on the line
Gentle coercions and bitter desertions
When the truth is a lie
(Chorus)
Lover twice yearly
That last battle nearly cost me the fight
Broke through the ice and got cut down to size
And escaped through the night
(Chorus)

Help! Please Stop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try humming the "geico caveman song" or the "snickers" song,
that always helps me :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Randy...here it is for all of you. "False Faces" by Dan Fogelberg from Netherlands lp in 1977 Jack in Marshall

Blog Archive

Web Tracking