Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nashville

Well, here we are kids, live from music city USA. I got here this afternoon and immediately got homesick. This too, shall pass and I am sure that this will be a great new world here. I will be doing afternoon drive, and being a part of helping a classic hits station to acheive better numbers. I miss my family, though, and I am sure that won't be going away soon. Off to see Vanderbilt play basketball tonight and work out before then. I have to be at the station tomorrow at 9 am. I sure hope I can sleep tonight.

Live from the main branch at the Nashville library (no internet anywhere else), talk at you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely STERLING ol top !
nothing can help homesickness like a friend from home, like big AL Brock , the Brock that rocks !
Please say hello to Al for me .

Anonymous said...

Thanks for responding and the well wishes. I would love to hear from you. Let's catch up. Drop me a few lines.... dshiesha@hotmail.com

Dawn H.

Anonymous said...

Randy, best wishes on your new venture! I've got quite a few friends in Nashville and they all seem to love it...hopefully you will too. We'll miss you in STL.

Stel Pontikes
Y98

Anonymous said...

Randy, congrats on the gig in Nashville but you know your listeners here in St. Louis will miss ya a whole hell of a lot. I've already made the recommendation to a few friends in the Nashville/Clarksville TN area that they tune you in next Monday.

Take care and kick out the jams!

Max...

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Randy! We're rooting for ya -

Sean

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Randy! We're rooting for ya...

Sean

Blog Archive

Web Tracking