Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Isreal and Hezbullah


You know, I am not really a political guy, I really don't know enough to make a real informed decision, but damn, I wouldn't mess with the Isreali Army. I think Hezbullah has done cooked their own goose. Isreal NOW has an excuse to go fuck up stuff. And they are. They remind me of the "Rocky 3" movie when Sylvester Stallone stands in the middle of the ring and screams at Mr. T.. "is that all you got? Is that all you got?" I don't know if this is WWIII or not but any army that kicks the shit out of Egypt in six days like Moshe Dayan did back in the 60's is not an army I'd fuck with, but what do I know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Israel is always on point in general. I would be too if I had a group of people sending suicide bombers into my backyard and attacking my people on a regular basis because they don't think I have a right to exist.

WWIII has been "starting" for quite some time now. I fear it will get much, much worse before it gets better. Iran wants in on the action, to be sure.

The nuclear bomb should never have been invented - problem is, if we hadn't developed it, another nation would have beat us to it. Too bad God gave humanity that much smarts - we certainly aren't using it wisely. My humble opinion.

Anonymous said...

well said

Blog Archive

Web Tracking