Saturday, March 11, 2006

Random Musical Musings


Have you ever had a tune in your head that absolutely won't go away? I have had the same f%^king song go through my head for the last three days. Problem is, I HATE THE SONG! Probably my least favorite song from one of my favorite bands. "Faithfully" by Journey. Gag me with a pitchfork. Now, if it was "Of A Lifetime" or something from "Infinity", OK. But why that crappy song? Oh well.

Man, I have heard the Spin Doctors on the radio a lot lately. I wonder why.

Being out of "Classic Rock" radio for awhile has allowed me to enjoy some old worn out songs lately. I was driving back from Springfield and I heard "Turn the Page" by Bob Seger on the radio. I played that song to death and every time it came on, I would turn down the speakers in the control room. I enjoyed hearing it the other day. Only once, though.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking