Thursday, December 29, 2005

A week of nothing..a nothing week.

But, it's alright. I wanted to do nothing so the time off would last longer. It's the way I think. I have played basketball three times (and am I really sore)and watched the local holiday high school tournaments. I love going to them and like to do that each year between Christmas and New Year.
On Tuesday I saw two games, and I did last night too. I am always comforted to know that just about anyone under the sun comes to see these games. Last night, I saw white guys hugging black guys, black guys hugging white guys, tall guys, short women, young girls, old guys and midgets. I am rooting for two teams, big bad Webster Groves (the rival from the suburb next door)and Kirkwood (our boys). Webster is the favorite and the final four has Kirkwood in it. The farm boys from Troy Mo are there along with a Hazelwood school. Other than that,I went to the bank, out to eat and been a slug sleeping in. It's good for the soul to sometimes do nothing except be with the family.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking