Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thanks, Kenny...

I sat in with my bud Ken Dillon on Power 97 in Sedalia today. Power 97 is a GREAT classic rock station. They have a playlist that isn't corpoarately dictated and actually allow some creativity (oh, the horrors). Bill and Dianne (the operations manager and the general manager)are to be commended on running a great operation. Kenny and I had talked about this for awhile, it just was hard to fit it nto my schedule. But, after starting in St.Louis, I went to Rolla, Mountain Grove, Springfield, Neosho, Joplin, Pitsburg KS, Butler MO then on to Sedalia. I had an awesome time today and wanted to thank Ken and the guys at Power 97 for their great hospitality. Here is a picture from today's event.

1 comment:

Dave Morris said...

Ken and I have been friends for decades. He's a great guy, glad you had fun!

Blog Archive

Web Tracking