Thursday, August 11, 2005

On the road...


In lovely Lincoln Nebraska (where I used to live). I am at the Nebraska Broadcasters Association convention. Lincoln was always just a blur in my career. I was the Ops Manager (the head guy) at a couple of stations here many years ago. One thing I do miss about Lincoln, though, would be a chain of restaurants called Runza's. If you have ever had a Runza, you know how good they are. I think that tomorrow before I leave, a Runza with fries and a fountain Mountain Dew will continue the expansion of my waistline. The state capitol has always been referred to as the "penis of the plains", and with the aforementioned picture, I think you know now why it got that name. I will be leavingtomorrow to head back to KC. I will be in Sedalia reporting for Missourinet on the state fair.
Off to drink more and schmooze the peeps.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking